Zen Reading of the Day

a moment of pause... a moment of tranquility... a moment of reflection... And, of course, a moment of rudeness, just to finish it off.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Mild-mannered by day, even more mild-mannered by night. On the weekends, so mild-mannered that I lose muscle-tone.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

And then some day, they just come to me...

Someone took the trouble of posting a comment to an earlier Zen Reading. Since you asked...

Anonymous said...
what the hells wrong with you
?

My Thoughts Elevating to a Higher Plane:

What do you mean, what the hells wrong with me? What the hells wrong with you? Hah--that's what we call debate where I come from...

What is wrong with me? Why can't I love like a normal man? Where did I go wrong? Oh wait, that's right--I'm a freak. I knew it was something.

I have one word for you, friend: Apostrophe. Give it a shot sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home